The medium longspan shelving belongs to one of the storage racking systems. It is distinguished and named according to the capacity of the shelf. According to this division principle, the medium-sized partition shelf is between the light shelf and the heavy shelf, so it is called the medium-sized shelf. Generally, the load-carrying capacity of the shelf is controlled between 150kg and 600kg on the first floor.
Here are the structural features of the medium duty used longspan shelving system
1. The stand column of the shelf is rolled by the cold-rolled steel plate through the special cold bending forming unit. The front of the stand column is punched with double rows of holes. The hole distance is arranged in a straight line with a distance of 50 mm. The hole of the stand column is used to hang the cross beam. The two stand columns are opposite, and there are horizontal connecting pipes and inclined connecting pipes in the middle to assemble the two stand columns into the stand column pieces of the shelf.
2. The rack crossbeam adopts "P" pipe, and the height of the ladder matches the height of the laminate.
3. Cold rolled steel plate is adopted for shelf steel layer, and it is bent and formed at four sides according to the required size.
4. The crossbeam and column pieces are hung and assembled into a frame, and finally the steel laminate is laid, so that a complete set of medium-sized shelves are formed.
5. After all parts of the shelf are processed and formed, they are all processed by grinding, pickling, phosphating, automatic powder electrostatic spraying, drying and other processes before assembling the finished products. The surface of the finished products is smooth and beautiful; the shelf layer can be adjusted up and down according to 50 mm pitch, which is convenient for disassembly and assembly.
Through these simple introductions, do you have a certain understanding of this type of storage rack? If you need any more knowledge about the dexion longspan shelving system, please let me know without hesitation. I will serve you in the first place.
My email address is: email@example.com