Selective pallet racking in Malaysia
Selective pallet racking in Malaysia is a specific configuration of pallet racking in which each pallet location is immediately accessible from the aisle. It is the most common pallet racking system. Selective pallet racking differs from other systems in that it eliminates the need to move one pallet to access another. This makes each pallet highly visible and easy to load and unload.
Advantages of selective pallet racking
● Direct access to each pallet
● Cost-effective - typically, selective pallet racking is the least expensive racking option on the market
● Versatility - selective racks are highly customizable and easy to adjust to changing needs
● Compatibility - most teardrop pallet racking styles are compatible with each other and can easily be added to your current racking system or replaced with components even if the same brand of racking is not available
● Easy assembly - Selective pallet racking is assembled much like riveted racking, but on a much larger scale. Most types of pallet rack beams simply lock into the frame and are then secured in place with safety clips
● Strength: Selective pallet racking is strong enough to handle the heaviest loads and can be custom fabricated for applications requiring high strength steel
● Easy reconfiguration for higher storage density or more efficient warehouse layouts
● Reduced handling time - forklift operators can quickly and easily load or unload pallets from selective pallet racking systems
Application areas of pallet racking
Pallet racking is widely used in manufacturing, third party logistics and distribution centers, not only for a wide range of small quantities, but also for few kinds of large quantities.