Perfect for pallet racking, standard wire decks with U-step channel supports are the most common wire decks for pallet racking as they are located on standard 1-5/8" step beams, providing greater strength at a lower cost! Stepped wire decks are designed for the most common pallet racking beams with standard 1-5/8" steps.
U-channel wire decking provides you with direct support for the steps of the crossmember and the deck at the top of the crossmember. Through this support combination, you achieve a tight fit for optimal support, and that''s why this is our most popular Wire Deck style.
● It is easy to install, just place in place
● It has better fire safety performance and meets strict insurance requirements.
● It protects employees and products
● It increases inventory visibility and illuminates your facility
● Self-cleaning / maintenance-free
● It gives you the flexibility to store cartons, drums and multiple pallet sizes
Wire mesh decking packaging & shipping